Internet marketing Podcast with Xenia Muntean
In this episode of the Duct Tape Internet marketing Podcast, I interview Xenia Muntean. Xenia is the CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, a content evaluation and advertising and marketing collaboration platform used by over 5,000 teams driving manufacturers this sort of as Hyundai, Christian Louboutin, Viber, and United Nations. Prior to launching Planable, at 20 y.o. she constructed a digital marketing agency and led social for shoppers these as Coca-Cola.
Xenia has been recognized on the Forbes 30 Underneath 30 checklist and she spoke on the Innovation Phase at Cannes Lions in 2018. Xenia graduated from Tim Draper’s startup academy in Silicon Valley and took Planable by the Techstars London accelerator in 2017. She has also published a guide – The Manifesto on Information Internet marketing Teams and has introduced her very own podcast – Persons of Marketing and advertising.
Social media is a internet marketing channel these days that cannot be overlooked. The CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, Xenia Muntean, was tired of spending her existence in a spreadsheet building information and juggling controlling many social media accounts. As a substitute of continuing to spin her wheels in this kind of a seemingly unproductive workflow, she made a decision to come across and generate her have alternative to the dilemma. In this episode, I discuss with Xenia about her journey in constructing Planable, the challenges the system has sought out to solve for so quite a few men and women, and the numerous ways you can use Planable in your content material organizing to boost your shopper journey.
Concerns I request Xenia Muntean:
- [1:49] What it was like going through the Techstars Accelerator method and how do you believe it relates in phrases of results for you?
- [2:36] Why did you develop Planable?
- [4:53] What is been the toughest point for you to determine out or learn together your journey with making Planable?
- [6:31] What’s been the most satisfying component of growing your possess developing Planable?
- [7:23] What was the most important issue you did to start Planable, that led to a good deal of achievements?
- [8:53] What was the launch with AppSumo like?
- [10:55] What are some of the difficulties that Planable observed together the way?
- [14:10] What role does AI perform in material scheduling and in execution and even inside of of the Planable instrument?
- [15:46] What are some of the strategies that you are looking at people use Planable for distinctive phases of the client journey?
- [17:32] How are you seeing organizations and consultants working with a software like Planable?
- [19:13] Wherever people today can obtain out more about Planable, and is there an provide you have for Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast listeners?
Additional About Xenia Muntean:
Get The Advertising and marketing Evaluation:
Like this exhibit? Click on on about and give us a critique on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is brought to you by the Planable and HubSpot Podcast Network.
Planable is a social media collaboration tool that assists entrepreneurs close to the planet strategy, produce, critique, approve, and timetable social media posts on Fb, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google my Business enterprise, TikTok and LinkedIn. If you wanna check it out, you can essentially give it a consider for free. Just go to planable.io, indication up, and start off making great articles. There is no credit card essential or time restrict to the cost-free program. You have 50 posts bundled and at the time you reach that variety, you can use the coupon DUCTTAPE50 and get 50% off the initially 2 months for any prepare that satisfies your wants. Go to planable.io, grab your group and give it a spin.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio vacation spot for business enterprise pros who seek out the greatest schooling and inspiration on how to grow a company.
7 Methods to Scale Your Consulting Apply Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Specialist Network has helped me to expand my organization by over 40% in the very last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND
Marketing 101: What is a point-first headline?
Everything You Need to Know About FAQ Videos
How to Run a Seasonal Marketing Campaign